Meet me and discover the many reasons why I'm so passionate about what I do.
10 Facts about Me
1. I’m based in SLC, UT and it’s basically the bee’s knees. Originally, I’m from Oregon. But I travel everywhere for weddings because I can’t stop traveling ever. I love it so much. I actually have an airplane tattoo! I’m THAT dedicated.
2. I’m tiny. Basically everyone from the beginning of time comments on this. It’s okay to do so, because I wouldn’t have it any other way.
3. I got a kiddo. His name is James, and he’s the best. He’s seven, and he keeps me on my toes 100% of the time.
4. I actually am a professional model, singer, and writer. They are the three things I do most when I don’t have my camera in my face.
5. I will do whatever necessary to get a good shot. Whatever. Is. Necessary (ask my past clients—they all have their stories…).
6. I eat pizza like it’s my only option, candy like I’ll live forever, and Dr. Pepper or Root Beer is my drink of choice when coffee isn’t around.
7. I whistle everywhere I go. Including while I work.
8. I got my own love story that I’m hella proud of. I’m obsessed with my new husband and consider myself one of the luckiest ladies alive. If you’re lucky, you may even get to meet him!
9. I swear like a sailor and love everything about it. You may never see this, but if you swear first, maybe you’ll get a small peek (obviously gotta keep it respectful for mom).
10. I’ve thought so long about what I’m going to put for number ten, I’m wondering if you’ve gotten to this point at all.
June 20 - 22 | Southern California
June 28 - 30 | Oregon, Portland
July 5 - 7 | Bear Lake, Utah
July 9 - 12 | Tijuana, Mexico
July 12 - 15 | Seattle, Washington
Sept 14 - 16 | LA, California
Sept 26 - 28 | LA, California