Meet me and discover the many reasons why I'm so passionate about what I do.
10 Facts about Me
1. I’m based in SLC, UT and it’s basically the bee’s knees. Originally, I’m from Oregon. But I travel everywhere for weddings because I can’t stop traveling ever. I love it so much. I actually have an airplane tattoo! I’m THAT dedicated.
2. I’m tiny. I’m a mini human. Basically everyone from the beginning of time comments on this. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
3. I got a kiddo. His name is James, and he’s the best. He’s seven, and he keeps me on my toes 100% of the time.
4. I actually am a professional model, singer, and writer. They are the three things I do most when I’m not shooting.
5. I will do whatever necessary to get a good shot. Whatever. Is. Necessary (ask my past clients—they all have their stories…).
6. I eat pizza like it’s my only option, candy like I’ll live forever, and Dr. Pepper or Root Beer is my drink of choice when coffee isn’t around.
7. I whistle everywhere I go. Including while I work.
8. I got my own love story, and I may be bias, but it’s my favorite. I’m obsessed with my new husband and consider myself one of the luckiest ladies alive. If you’re lucky, you may even get to meet him!
9. I have a black/brown cat named Winston Atticus, and I basically only ever post about him on my Instagram because I’m also obsessed with him.
10. I’ve thought so long about what I’m going to put for number ten, I’m wondering if you’ve gotten to this point at all.
February 14 - 18 | Alaska
February 20 - 21 | Saint George, UT
May 8 - 10 | Detroit, MI
August 21 | Salt Flats, UT
August 26 - 28 | Yosemite, CA
More to come!